TThe Retail Beverage Council Announces a NEW RBC Education Forum
during the Sunshine EXPO® on Saturday, July 22nd – 1:00–4:30 pm
The 2017 Retail Beverage Council Educational Forum* takes place Saturday, July 22nd at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, a key part of the larger Sunshine EXPO® extravaganza, the premier conference and trade show for retailing in the State of Florida.
RBC Program Agenda:
1:00–2:00 pm – REGULATORY PANEL Featuring the following confirmed speakers:
- Interim DBPR Secretary Matilde Miller
- Division of Alcohol Beverages and Tobacco Executive Director Thomas Philpot
- Florida Retail Federation General Counsel Samantha Padgett
- 2:15–3:15 pm – BEVERAGE INDUSTRY PANEL Featuring industry leaders/experts in Sales and Marketing, Industry Trends, and Best Practices.
- 3:15–4:30 pm – SOUTHERN GLAZERS WINE AND SPIRITS – MIXOLOGIST Armando Rosario invited - featuring his recent book - The Twelve Cocktails. Armando Rosario has specialized in the development of innovative cocktail creations for more than three decades and was voted America's Best Bartender by Cheers Magazine. Make it fresh…Keep it simple”
- 4:30–5:30 pm – Immediately following RBC's Educational Forum, you are invited to attend the Retail Beverage Council (RBC) Bash @ Wreckers Sports Bar inside Gaylord Palms Resort. New SGWS VP of American Liberty Division, Byron Hayes, invited.
*Admission is FREE to attend all of the events above, but you must be an alcohol beverage retailer or an exhibitor. Use the code tradeshow2017 for FREE registration. Please click here to register.